For the month of April 2021, LifeHouse Crisis Maternity Home needs your help obtaining the items listed below.
Want to help LifeHouse Crisis Maternity Home? This is a great time to do it. The following items are needed this month.
- Clothing hangers (All varieties and sizes)
- Lysol disinfectant Air Spray
- Twin waterproof mattress pads
- Basic tool kits (Hammer/screwdrivers, wrench, etc.)
- Fixodent (Denture cream)
- Baby wipes
- Vaseline (6-8 oz. size for diaper bags)
- Children’s body wash / shampoo
- Size 6 diapers
- Batteries (AA, AAA, C, D)
- Cool mist vaporizer
- Double stroller (Tandem style)
- Baby laundry detergent
- Shower caddies
- Adult body wash / shower gel
- Winter weight curtain
- Tension rods
- Laundry baskets
- Fabric storage totes
If you're able to help, please call 417.720.4213 to make arrangements to drop off items.
How to Deliver Your Donation to LifeHouse
LifeHouse will use your donation to support the mothers-to-be and their children. If you are able to help, please drop off your donations between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at 424 E. Monastery St., Springfield, MO 65807.
Please note, due to legal restrictions, we cannot accept baby car seats beyond their expiration date. Also, donated used cars in good working order are especially helpful to residents rebuilding their lives.