There are many ways you as an individual can make an impact on the world and our local community. We would be blessed to have your talents join in the mission to serve the vulnerable.
Please review our many programs and services as described on this website to consider which area you may want to serve. We will work with you to help match your interests and skills to a specific area of need. Whether you seek a short-term or long-term opportunity, we will help place you in a position that benefits all.
A few of our individual volunteer opportunities are listed below. Please note, our list is constantly changing and opportunities arise often! Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information!
- Clerical work, answer phones
- Childcare for our LifeHouse little ones
- Gardening help in our vegetable and flower gardens
- Volunteer Prayer Team meets once per week in our Springfield Chapel
- Transport LifeHouse residents to and from appointment
- Become a committee member for a special event
Contact Jill Bryant, Volunteer Manager & Special Event Assistant, at 417.720.4213, or email@example.com, for more information.